Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hollywood Stars and their Dogs (PICTORIAL)

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Gypsy Rose Lee
Gypsy3.jpg

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
HadleyH said:
Kim Novak singing to Warlock :D her pet Great Dane, at her lovely home in Big Sur, California (1964)

8d7d67ec86ddb250_large.jpg
(the bear/rug thing i dont like [huh] )

Wonder if she named him after doing "Bell, Book and Candle"?

The place looks move-in ready to me! Gorgeous room, ceiling beams, the glass and stone combo...just dreamy!

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
"Secret Photos" ~~~~;)

LIFE sent legendary photographer Alfred Eisenstaedt to Cuba to shoot author Ernest Hemingway. Hemingway was resistant to having his picture taken, so Alfred Eisenstaedt (Eisie) was forced to make many of the documentary shots surreptitiously. "They wanted much more pictures," he said. "[Hemingway] wouldn't agree; he said, 'Go away.' Anyway I took pictures of him coming out."

The slightest irritation, Eisie recalled, could throw Hemingway into a fit of rage. Here a dog visiting got the runs.

72386646.jpg
LIFE Classic UNPUBLISHED: Old Man and the Sea Aug 01, 1952

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ruan Lingyu was a Chinese silent film actress. One of the most prominent Chinese film stars of the 1930s, her tragic death at the age of 24 led her to become an icon of Chinese cinema.

ruan-lingyu-with-dog.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ