Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do folks react to your hat wearing?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Cowboy? They don't know Richard Kimble when they see him?
Richard Kimble? Isn't he the guy who invented MG cars? Oh no, that was Cecil Kimber. MG mad, me.
...except for the time at the end of the month last October when I was in an upscale grocery store and I happened to be wearing the brown hat along with a tan car coat, a pair of brogues and a narrow tie, and a store employee thought it was a Mad Men costume. I had to explain that it was actually the way I dress every day. :p
Today I was stared at, photographed and commented on time and time again. In the end I said to one admirer: "What's up, have you never seen someone in a hat before?" People, I tell you, can't figure them out at times.
aloha 165.JPG

With that bag you're lucky they didn't think you were a sheep herder.

I thought it was "nerf herder."

Wait, wrong movie.

I was out in my Carl Kolchak look at a Halloween bar bash last night. While doing my thing out on the dance floor, a woman comes up to me and puts her arm around me and says "I walked all the way over here just to tell you that you are by far the coolest mother $&*#er in this place".

So...what did she make you for breakfast?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points