Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many hats do you have...?

How many hats do you own?

• 1-10

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • 10-20

Votes: 22 23.9%
  • 20-30

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • 30-40

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • 40-50

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • 50-60

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • 60-70

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70-80

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • 80-90

• 90-100

• Total voters

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
My cycling teammates regularly refer to the number of bikes needed as "n+1."

Collectively we've learned that a wife/significant other with an extensive handbag and/or shoe collection usually keeps the peace.
Yep, that can be how it is. I know many " Wives" have a different approach when it comes to their relationship with their Spouse. I can see it...some Wife telling her Husband, "NO not another hat"! For me, however, I am the shopper and shop for my Man "NON STOP" as I always find decent deals on hats, shoes, socks, ties, rings, cufflinks, suits, shirts, jackets, over coats, gloves, hat pins, pipes, and anything else I would think he just may well love to have! I do that as for the majority of our relationship, he worked his rear end off for me, and has spent a great deal of money for me for things the same way. It is not just the material part of it. It is the effort and then of course, knowing how much we share in everything this vast love for each other! I enjoy what I do each and every single day. My wonderful Husband deserves all I can give him from my heart and any other way I can.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Earlier this year, my wife bought me two hat racks for my birthday since she was aware that I had a large number and that I'd like to display them. I was grateful for the thoughtful gift, her support of my hobby and the opportunity to showcase my collection. I'm sure most of you know where this is going; my wife now knows exactly how many hats I have and was shocked to discover the full amount as I had kept them in various de-centralized areas of the house. All I will say on the matter is her "support" of my hobby does have limitations. I think her discovery that I could get good use out of a THIRD hat rack was my undoing.

You do know, she loves you. If you have had her give you a hat rack, you have to know that is 100% love.

Asmo

One of the Regulars
33 hats and counting.
My wife is very understanding. She has a purse problem.
We enable each other. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hat Masterson

Familiar Face
Guys,

I need a little moral support. I'm sitting here thinking about how I'm going to pull the trigger on a vintage Stratoliner just because I need that one in my lineup--I could use another color! Of ccourse, I have a vintage Stratoliner as well as a newer model; in fact, hadn't had time to wear either yet. But durned if I know I want a new one in the corral to keep 'em company. And that straw for the coming summer months that I saw--I'd love to have that (shouldn't've looked at that durn sale page). So you see I think I may have a problem....got so many hats, keep getting more, can't possibly wear 'em all. I look at vintage hats at work, sale hats in the evening, I suppose I'm addicted to hats. Dadblame it. Grandpa probably had two or three tops maybe, including his straw, but me? I got quite a selection. Is it a problem? Is it an addiction? Feel like I might need a 12 step program. How many hats do you all have? (I'll eventually end up getting that hat...always do...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24