Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many leather jackets do you own!?

Kindness

New in Town
A mccoy sportswear co. G1 (seal brown goatskin), a us authentic A2 (seal brown goatskin), a alpha leather m1 (cowhide) a mccoy sportswear co. ma-1 (seal brown lambskin) and a cowhide motorcycle jacket am not sure of the manufacturer

dortiz

One of the Regulars
LW Suburban.
Schott 740 Pea Coat.
Now torn between an Ace Cafe Racer or the LW Easy Ryder. Struggling because I am so blown away by this suburban. I thought the Aero looked a bit more riding friendly but the LW is amazing. After this I am done!!
Oh, except for the shoes. Got to have shoes with great coats. Wesco boots should be here this week and I found an Australian company that makes amazing dress boots. Oh the pain.

Last edited:

Pompidou

One Too Many
Just one - the Type 440 (G-8) from USWings.com. It's about five years old now, four or five, and it still looks new. If I'm ever going to have a naturally well worn leather jacket, I can't share the stresses of daily wear amongst several.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24