Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HUFVUD HATMAKER | Lund, Sweden

Raybuntu

Familiar Face
Just to let you know, I started to upload videos to my YouTube Channel to show what the hats looks like. Gives a different perspective than just looking at photos. I am planning to have a new video up every week or when I have a new style of hat to show as well as an update to current styles.

Regards,

Mikael

View attachment 356789
Subscribed.
Would be nice if you could say something in your videos too. Just as a suggestion.

EinarsM

Vendor
I thought "tomorrow" was too good to be true. UPS just alerted me that they will now deliver the Floki on Monday.

I saw that as well, looks like it had to do with a flight delay. I am looking forward to its arrival. Have a wonderful weekend!

EinarsM

Vendor
PSX_20210912_164802.jpg
PSX_20210912_164826.jpg
PSX_20210912_164856.jpg
PSX_20210912_164926.jpg
PSX_20210912_165032.jpg
PSX_20210912_165057.jpg
PSX_20210912_165121.jpg
PSX_20210912_165138.jpg
Bogart Fedora

50X Beaver Blend | STONE | With Vintage Green Ribbon

100X Beaver | EMERALD GRAY | Black Ribbon

This isn’t cool. You don’t go to a thread dedicated to one hatter to promote another. Let this new company start their own thread. Seeing that you just joined and both your post endorse and have links to this new-to-us hat company I suspect your motivations.
Yes, you have just one chance to make a good first impression and this guy failed miserably. Very poor form, lacks integrity and class.
On a more positive note Mikael continues to display incredibly great hats.

Yes, you have just one chance to make a good first impression and this guy failed miserably. Very poor form, lacks integrity and class.
On a more positive note Mikael continues to display incredibly great hats.

I reported the post so hopefully a bartender deletes it.

Mikael does indeed make great hats and you can see his progress over the last couple of years. Lots of attention to details.

EinarsM

Vendor
I reported the post so hopefully a bartender deletes it.

Mikael does indeed make great hats and you can see his progress over the last couple of years. Lots of attention to details.

Thank you very much, very kind of you to say. Hatmaking is an ongoing quest to discover and improve the craft. My journey has just begun. I am not yet a Master, but I aim to become one.

I appreciate everyone's positive comments! Especially when there is someone who is trying to gain momentum on someone else success. I hope I express that correctly.

Raybuntu

Familiar Face
I hope this link is removed soon. Looks like all hats there are low crown ones so imho not really interesting to the crowd here.

On a different note:
It's a bummer Mikael isn't accepting PayPal anymore it was so convenient. I find PayPal very secure when you use 2 factor authentication. I do understand that the fee's suck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch