Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HUFVUD HATMAKER | Lund, Sweden

Stunning! It’s more white in some photos and more tan in others. It’s not what I’m used to seeing as silverbelly. Beautiful felt and ribbon.

It would also encourage good hygiene by making me wash my hands every time before touching the hat.

suitedcboy

One Too Many
That is a fine looking hat!

I have a few silver belly 100% beaver western hats but the one Mike @ NW made for me is a chameleon like this one. I'll look at it and decide it's too light gray/white for my mood or chore for the day and then the next time I look at it I'm shocked at how tan it looks. It is hanging on a rack in my bedroom and I see it multiple times daily.

EinarsM

Vendor

I have a few silver belly 100% beaver western hats but the one Mike @ NW made for me is a chameleon like this one. I'll look at it and decide it's too light gray/white for my mood or chore for the day and then the next time I look at it I'm shocked at how tan it looks. It is hanging on a rack in my bedroom and I see it multiple times daily.
Thank you very much!

EinarsM

Vendor
Stunning! It’s more white in some photos and more tan in others. It’s not what I’m used to seeing as silverbelly. Beautiful felt and ribbon.

It would also encourage good hygiene by making me wash my hands every time before touching the hat.
Thank you

EinarsM

Vendor
DILLINGER FEDORA | 100X BEAVER | OXBLOOD | SIZE 58, US 7 1/4

This fedora was made as a sample for the Marketplace on my site. It's my interpretation of the DILLINGER FEDORA worn by Depp in the movie Public Enemies. It's made with reversed tapered crown and a 6 cm, 2 3/8 inch, wide brim. Ideally the brim should be slightly shorter at 5.75 cm, 2 1/4 inch. Also available for Custom Order.

https://www.hufvud.com/marketplace

Regards,

Mikael

PSX_20220227_145404.jpg
PSX_20220227_145438.jpg
PSX_20220227_145500.jpg
PSX_20220227_145537.jpg
PSX_20220227_145623.jpg
PSX_20220227_145702.jpg
PSX_20220227_145802.jpg
PSX_20220227_145921.jpg

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
I have a similar combo. It does take some TLC but the color makes for a great summer felt.

20210419_091904.jpg

Arnold Layne

New in Town
It's not my custom to post pictures of myself online but I did today ....
In thanks to Mikael for letting me have his first Oxblood Dillinger 100X (also available for other orders I'm sure).
Everything about this hat is exquisite. The design, construction, the materials and colour.
Two pictures, indoors and out, in darkest and inclement North Devon UK. much better photos further back!!

Thank you Mikael, a wizard, a true star.

adrian

IMG_3324 (4).jpg
IMG_3332.jpg

In thanks to Mikael for letting me have his first Oxblood Dillinger 100X (also available for other orders I'm sure).
Everything about this hat is exquisite. The design, construction, the materials and colour.
Two pictures, indoors and out, in darkest and inclement North Devon UK. much better photos further back!!

adrian

View attachment 409033 View attachment 409034
Superb hat with lots of presence! Welcome to the lounge. In this case I'd say: Arnold Layne please do it again!

EinarsM

Vendor

adrian

Thank you very much Adrian! Looks absolutely amazing! I am glad you like it and I am happy to see it exposed to the weather as it should be. Meant to protect you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Your friend,

Mikael Einarsson

Mighty44

One Too Many

adrian

That looks amazing—congrats!

Rumad

One Too Many

adrian

Looks very good, Arnold Layne
Don’t do it again.
;)

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family
Thank you very much! Hand stitched by me. No machine. I stitch all my edges by hand.
Impressive, that takes a lot of patience to do. Either you have some top notch thread that won't tangle easily, possibly waxing the thread prior to use, or you have a bunch of patience to undo any bird nesting that might happen pulling that through. Nice work sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112