Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HUFVUD HATMAKER | Lund, Sweden

EinarsM

Vendor
Impressive, that takes a lot of patience to do. Either you have some top notch thread that won't tangle easily, possibly waxing the thread prior to use, or you have a bunch of patience to undo any bird nesting that might happen pulling that through. Nice work sir!
Thank you very much! If you thread it on the needle correctly you can reduce the bird nesting. Also, you should see my fingers :)

EinarsM

Vendor
Something different and something special!

100X Dark Navy
PSX_20220306_133410.jpg
PSX_20220306_133439.jpg
PSX_20220306_133500.jpg
PSX_20220306_133541.jpg
PSX_20220306_133603.jpg

It's not my custom to post pictures of myself online but I did today ....
In thanks to Mikael for letting me have his first Oxblood Dillinger 100X (also available for other orders I'm sure).
Everything about this hat is exquisite. The design, construction, the materials and colour.
Two pictures, indoors and out, in darkest and inclement North Devon UK. much better photos further back!!

Thank you Mikael, a wizard, a true star.

adrian

View attachment 409033 View attachment 409034
Wonderful hat! What is the crown height?

Arnold Layne

New in Town
Wonderful hat! What is the crown height?

Thanks Robert,
Mikael says it's 5.5" and measuring it, 14cm it is open crown, so 5 inches to the center dent at the front.
I have a few hats with a 6" crown, 5" center crease but none of them look this big!
I presume that is the magic/optical illusion of the reverse taper ... the crown looks so voluminous and of course the brim is only 2 3/8".
I said he was a Wizard.
This is a brave hat. I've not seen anything like it and I'm honoured to have the prototype, #1 if you will.
Thanks Mikael =)

Thanks Robert,
Mikael says it's 5.5" and measuring it, 14cm it is open crown, so 5 inches to the center dent at the front.
I have a few hats with a 6" crown, 5" center crease but none of them look this big!
I presume that is the magic/optical illusion of the reverse taper ... the crown looks so voluminous and of course the brim is only 2 3/8".
I said he was a Wizard.
This is a brave hat. I've not seen anything like it and I'm honoured to have the prototype, #1 if you will.
Thanks Mikael =)
Yes, in the picture I was not sure if it was due to the upward looking camera angle. Also, not many of us spell 'honoured' properly!

JakeHacker

New in Town
Sunday update of the work from the past week.

(1) RAGNAR FEDORA | 100X BEAVER | BLACK | Size 62.5

(2) LEIFUR Lucky FEDORA | 30X BEAVER BLEND | SABLE BROWN | Size 58

(3) CUSTOM HOMBURG | 100X BEAVER | EMERALD GRAY | Size 58

Regards,

Mikael

View attachment 398953 View attachment 398954 View attachment 398956 View attachment 398958 View attachment 398959 View attachment 398961 View attachment 398963 View attachment 398964 View attachment 398965
Interesting style, I would like to see a direct close up on that ribbon bow. It looks to have multiple folds. Very nice.

JakeHacker

New in Town
Interesting style, I would like to see a direct close up on that ribbon bow. It looks to have multiple folds. Very nice.
Beautiful hats everyone. Hufvud rocks with a unique combination of presence, style, and grace, sheer charisma. The star has entered the building.

Last edited:

JakeHacker

New in Town

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk