Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hurry - Allen Edmonds for Brooks Bros shoe sale until 2-3

memphislawyer

Practically Family
Over at askandyaboutclothes.com, they posted that shoes made for Brooks Brothers by Allen Edmonds were slashed. I got the last pair of the Park Avenue shoes for $129, shipped, no taxes, and they retail for $368. Slightly a little different sole, but hey, Park Avenues retail for $335 and the lowest I have seen them is around $219 when Nordstroms has a sale, and there is tax on top of that.

The sale ends 2-3, and they had a slew of emails. Best thing is to open up a browser of Allen Edmonds and maybe go over to Brooks Brothers in a separate tab, and then get Port washington outlet store on the phone. They have McNeils, Fifth Avenues, and others. The prices are cheaper than the regular Allen Edmonds sales.

list what you get here.

I sent them an email asking to find me a pair of Fifth Avenues in dark brown, which is basically the Park Avenue but a small line of brogue work at the place where the cap toe is. Not a full brogue or longwing shoe. Id have gotten it in black too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy