Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I cheated! And with a co-worker whom I like BETTER! What to do?!

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
The messy, tragic saga is not over.

When I went for my appointment with the rebound, I found out she had called in sick! And guess who was to cut my hair! The one with whom I wanted to break things off!

I thought maybe that was my chance to be more assertive. I told her exactly what I wanted and she said it wouldn't work?! And she gave me a mediocre same old hum drum hair trim but the salon didn't charge me! So I made an appointment not long after with rebound girl and it was HORRIBLE. I asked her for long layers but what she gave me was short and choppy! I hated it and was speechless as I walked out to never return to that salon. I've been growing it out since.

Weeks later on a cold rainy day I drove around to different salons, driving away from most. Finally, as a walk-in, I got my hair done by the most fantastic stylist EVER! She was sweet as can be and she not only listened but she gave me suggestions I hadn't considered, and she explained why she thought it might work. I loved loved loved my hair and the true sign of a good cut is that it looks great in a few weeks as it starts to grow out. I'm coming up on six weeks and called to schedule with her....

She left...

They don't know where/if she is cutting hair...

HOW COULD SHE LEAVE ME?

Why must this be so difficult? [huh]

lframe

One of the Regulars
Oh sweetie. I'd just be a wreck. My hair is "my thing" and it's very important that it be done well. That is so hard. When we moved, I went to an Aveda salon. They're a little more pricey, but the classes and methodology is the same at all of them.

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Oh sweetie. I'd just be a wreck. My hair is "my thing" and it's very important that it be done well. That is so hard. When we moved, I went to an Aveda salon. They're a little more pricey, but the classes and methodology is the same at all of them.

Thank you! I'll see if I have one around here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24