Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I sat on my Optimo (edited.. smaller video)

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
I thought I had posted it here, but after doing a search, I guess I didn't.

Anyway, I was able to edit and compress the video of the Tobacco colored Optimo that I sat on.

Long story short, I sat on one of my Optimos for two miles of driving. Pulled it from my butt, and it looked terrible. Reset the creases, and it looked same as always.

It's now 5 mb, so those on dialup should have less of a problem.

http://zohar79.shackspace.com/gear/Optimoadventure.wmv

rayk

Familiar Face
Bravo!! Great job, Zohar. I'd love to see more of our members make such short clips: they have wonderful potential as instruction tools to help those of us who are conceptually challenged.

Phil_UK

New in Town
Well Zohar

That's a great short feature. Won't be a minute I'll just go get some popcorn, Mmmmm that's better, now where was I? Oh yeah. It was really god to see the hat in action and it just goes to show that a good quality hat isn't just good to look at, or wear, but also great value in the long run. Great thanks for sharing this.

Regards Phil

jimmyfed

New in Town
Great video, Zohar. Once I learn how to post pictures here, I will have a photo of the hat I got from Joe (incabox @ eBay)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner