Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Segment of Optimo on Fox News Chicago

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Agent 5 in Chicago was nice enough to send me a tape of this segment of Fox News Chicago back in February, I think. I have just now figured out how to get it on the internet. It's a little crude, as I had to video it with my digital camera, then put that on the computer. In addition, my camera cut off the last 30 seconds or so. Anyway, I thought that some of you may like to look at it. The size is only 6mb, so the quality is a little low. If any of you guys want a higher quality version, I can throw the 50mb version up at my website, or drop you a cd into the mail if you don't have access to broadband internet.

It's a neat video. You get to see them working on hats, and some of the hats in the shop. The one mistake that I saw the reporter make was with regard to the Montecristi. She said it has 14,000 weaves per square inch, when I am thinking she probably meant 1400.

http://zohar79.shackspace.com/gear/foxoptimo.wmv

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Zohar,
Thanks for the post i haven't seen that one before. I'll be there at Optimo in August with my camera and i'll get a bunch of pics for all of you. I hope i get a chance to watch Graham "hand make" one of his" thin fur felt" fedora's that i love so much. :D :) :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters