Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo Book "The Art of the Hatmaker"

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I ordered the book and it arrived a couple weeks ago. It is "SPECTACULAR" high quality... heavy! 328 pages of history, photos of hats, the Optimo hat shop, his machinery, his trips to Equador for straw...

This is a "must have" if you are an Optimo afficiano. It is a glorious BIG coffee table book. It's clear that they spared no expense with it's publication.

open.php

open.php

Attachments

• IMG_5513_resize.JPG
    IMG_5513_resize.JPG
    426.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5514_resize.JPG
    IMG_5514_resize.JPG
    322.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5516_resize.JPG
    IMG_5516_resize.JPG
    322.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5517_resize.JPG
    IMG_5517_resize.JPG
    310.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
I ordered the book and it arrived a couple weeks ago. It is "SPECTACULAR" high quality... heavy! 328 pages of history, photos of hats, the Optimo hat shop, his machinery, his trips to Equador for straw...

This is a "must have" if you are an Optimo afficiano. It is a glorious BIG coffee table book. It's clear that they spared no expense with it's publication.

open.php

open.php
How much?

RBH

Bartender
Looks really good. I was pleased to meet Graham at the Beaver Brand auction. I even got to spend some of his money!!
At the auction he wanted to go check out some of the other items and he ask me to bid on a few boxes of things for him, I did...and won!
So thats my Graham story.

Here is a link to order.

https://optimo.com/products/the-art-of-the-hatmaker

open.php

open.php
Thank you for the review. I have been procrastinating on ordering one......now I will pull the trigger!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm