Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

IC: Gorgeous Brown '40s Borsalino, 7 1/8

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
A local shop near me has this beautiful '40s-era chocolate brown Borsalino for sale. I didn't get measurements (I was trying to snap pics without getting on the store owner's nerves), but it seems to be spot on for the 40s--tall crown and wide, overwelted brim. Tagged size is 7 1/8. It's in beautiful, pristine condition. Not a moth nibble anywhere I could see. Would anyone be interested in it? Price would be $100 plus actual shipping cost.

PM me if you want it.

0220001450.jpg
0220001450a1.jpg

simmonsgc

Familiar Face
You're a good guy

We need a special "order of merit" for members like you who see hats like this locally, go to the trouble to photograph, post, and offer to purchase/ship the hat to another Lounger who might want it-- all in a very selfless manner. Guys like you are why I think this is such a great site. Too small for me, but just wanted to say well done.

Cheers,
GC

Annixter

Practically Family
I'll Take It!

I'm going to not eat dinner for a few weeks to replace the funds, but I'll jump on this. I don't know if it will look good on me, but at least it will be in the Lounge family. I can always put it back up on the classifieds for my cost if it doesn't suit me. You are a true gentleman for passing on the deal rather than making money yourself. PM sent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy