Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Identifying Schott Double Breasted Leather Coat

Kubatu

A-List Customer
Hello everyone,

I recently stumbled upon a Schott jacket that I'm trying to identify. Here are two quick pictures:

lGUhq7S.jpg

gOgBCGx.jpg

The jacket is double breasted with leather buttons. It has two front slant pockets. There are belt loops around the waist area ( see picture #2 along the middle seam ), suggesting a trench coat design. There is a detachable faux fur lining. This does not appear to be a leather peacoat, despite the double breasted design, due to the presence of the belt loops. The location of the seams also does not match with any Schott leather peacoat I have seen.

The best description I could think for this is a Schott Double Breasted Leather Trench Coat, but that search result does not bring anything relevant to this jacket up for me (It just keeps showing leather peacoats!)

Searching for "Schott Trench Coat" showed this item, which seems to be the same model as this jacket, but the link is now dead.

uTz05sC.jpg

Any ideas? Thank you!

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
It's a 1970's car coat, not a trench. Sometimes called a leather blazer. Pretty common; Cooper Sportswear made one similar as did Reed and Grais.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana