Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Immaculate cream Palm Beach Tuxedo for Summer

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
CASABLANCA009.jpg

THAT'S right folks, Paddy's famous 'Casablanca Tuxedo' by the iconic Palm Beach Company, is up for sale.

REMEMBER THREE WORDS: BOGART - CLASSIC - IMMACULATE

SUMMER1938212.jpg

SUMMER1938215.jpg

SUMMER1938412.jpg

Oh the jolly stories this tux could tell might overturn Governments and topple Crowns...

Size 40-42" (With about an inch to let out if needed) 1950's light-weight Palm Beach cream Tuxedo/DJ/Dinner Jacket. Condition is Immaculate (I always recommend a dry clean of any cream Tux, but that's it!). This is like new!! Union Tag and PB Label all there.

So if you are hoping to stroll along the promenade deck of the Queen Mary in May, or have a Singapore Sling on the balcony of Raffles, or maybe enjoy a Cuban Rum in Havanna, or even an old fashioned G&T at 'The Club' in Shimla, then THIS is the JACKET for YOU!! ;)

If you only get ONE white/cream DINNER JACKET, then this is the one Gentlemen!

O

Price: £100 (plus actual postage - it's light chaps so won't be much) and the PayPal % if that's how you pay.

SUMMER1938340.jpg

SUMMER1938390.jpg

SUMMER1938184.jpg

SUMMER38.jpg

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Damn! Wish it were my size. We're taking our first cruise in June/July 2011 - 11 days seeing Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Warnemunde, Aarhus, Oslo and back to Copenhagen. I'm trying to talk the gang into hitting London for a day or two on the way home. The tux still fits perfectly, but I was thinking the dinner jacket was the one thing to add a dash of penache to the trip. But...I've still got plenty of time to track down just the RIGHT one.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I am a short arse...

bigbjorn said:
It looks veeeery long. What's the shoulder and BOC-to-bottom measurements?
My legs are long and my back is short. So it will look better on a slightly longer back. Measures to follow.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
MEASUREMENTS.

Shoulder seam to end of cuff = 25" (1" extra to let out).
Armpit to Armpit = 21 1/2"
Back shoulder across to shoulder = 19"
Back of collar straight down = 31"

PM if you want it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael