Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Incendiary Blonde A-2 Jacket

jeep-a-holic

New in Town
Is this thread still alive? I am looking for that 446th patch to make my own jacket for my cousin who was in that group in WWII. I would send this directly to Mr. Scratch, but I cannot find how to PM someone. Anyway, I want to make a jacket just like that but am having trouble sourcing the patch and name tag.

Thanks,
Sean

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Is this thread still alive? I am looking for that 446th patch to make my own jacket for my cousin who was in that group in WWII. I would send this directly to Mr. Scratch, but I cannot find how to PM someone. Anyway,
Thanks,
Sean

Sean,

Go to his avatar :

vqqxw6.png

click on Mr. Scratch

This will appear :

2dwdcg3.png

Click on Private Message & post your reply or questions
just like you did here on the forum.

Mr. Scratch

New in Town
Hi Jeep-a-Holic. There are a number of folks who make the nametags on ebay. Same with the squadron patch, which had to be custom painted. That's the route I went.

Stand By

One Too Many
You could always drop Roberto a line at www.italianpatchmaker.it
His speciality is the USAAF in the MTO and he did the leather patches and name tag for my ANJ-3 and his work and service are A1 IMO. And he's reasonably priced too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot