Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Interest check - Thedi Leathers Custom Biker Jacket M/L - Hand Dyed Bruciato Horsehide

Kenan

A-List Customer
I’m checking interest in this masterpiece by Thedi. The model is MTC-127956 and is made in his Italien Bruciato horsehide which he hand dyed from brown black. Will be tea-core patina heaven in time.

I recived the jacket around 10 months ago and it’s has just started to break in. The craftsmanship of Theodoros is godlike and you really feel how well thought out the pattern of the jacket is when wearing it.

I paid €1700 for it and I’d like to get €1400 for it if I do end up selling it which I’m in no rush to do.

Measurements
Pit to pit 53.5 cm
Sleeve length 65.5 cm
Back from bottom of collar 59 cm
Shoulder 46 cm

Pictures:

IMG_3148.jpeg
IMG_3149.jpeg
IMG_3150.jpeg
IMG_3151.jpeg
IMG_3152.jpeg
IMG_3153.jpeg
IMG_3154.jpeg

Last edited:

andyone

A-List Customer
This jacket looks just great!
Is the snap on the left side of the collar a standart one from Thedi or did you customize it?

Kenan

A-List Customer
This jacket looks just great!
Is the snap on the left side of the collar a standart one from Thedi or did you customize it?
The snap on the side is a snap cap in 925 Sterling silver from Goodart. Just forgot to take it off while taking the pictures :p

STPmotor

Familiar Face
I think this one fits a normal 38-40. Are you a 36?
Yep - I'm more of 36-38. You labelled the listing, correctly....just figured I'd ask on the off chance you had it spec'd with unusually small shoulders. Ideally would personally need 2.5 cm less in the shoulders and pit to pit.

Kenan

A-List Customer
Yep - I'm more of 36-38. You labelled the listing, correctly....just figured I'd ask on the off chance you had it spec'd with unusually small shoulders. Ideally would personally need 2.5 cm less in the shoulders and pit to pit.
Ahh damn tough luck! :)

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Don’t do it, Kenan! Echoing what Marc has said. This and the RMC are worth keeping until your desire re-ignites itself.

That said, if it was two sizes bigger, probably had already Pm‘ed you…

Kenan

A-List Customer
Don’t do it, Kenan! Echoing what Marc has said. This and the RMC are worth keeping until your desire re-ignites itself.

That said, if it was two sizes bigger, probably had already Pm‘ed you…
I’m never getting rid of the RMC that is a keeper forever always, but you as well as Marc are probably right. Let’s see if I come to my senses..

Would probably have looked badass on you too.. If it was a few sizes bigger.. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner