Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Invicta Watch Help and Watch Recomendations

Txmason

Familiar Face
I have an Invicta watch I bought from Sams Club last year. It was on sale for $50.00 for Fathers Day. Yesterday the watch stopped working and ever since I bought the watch I have always had to advance the date manually to get it to set on the right date.

When I try to advance the date, I pull out the crown slightly and turn the crown I have to turn the crown at least two times in order to get the date to set. Plus, the crown seems to catch when I turn it. Like it briefly stops while I still turn the crown. That being said, I took the watch to the jeweler he said he could replace the battery but fixing the date function would "be complicated to fix" he said he would be afraid of doing more harm to the watch.

I think I am out of warranty with Invicta. Any suggestions?

Secondly, I am interested in buying a new watch and have found a few Invicta watches on www.shopnbc.com
I would be willing to spend between $100.00 to $250.00 for a watch. I like the big face watches about 46-52mmcase diameter. It does not have to be that big, but a good midsized watch would be nice. One I can wear dressed up or around town.
Thank you!

Best,
Jerry

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk