Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ipad case

L'Onset

Familiar Face
I'm afraid this post may be out of place, -as is not to show but to ask to be shown- if so, please bartender move it to its right place.
I've done a search but wasn't able to find nothing about vintage cases suitable for Ipad, or modern made in a vintage look. I'd like to dress my new coming toy with some style :cool:

Do you, dear loungers, own something that could be considered a Vintage Ipad case ? Pictures will be very wellcome as well as references to get such pieces.
Thank you

L'Onset

Familiar Face
Thank you Scotrace.
I was thinking on something less colourful, a bit more classical. Not to say that those vintage images aren't nice to hang on my studio, but not my style to carry or wear.

L'Onset

Familiar Face
Last edited:

buzz79

New in Town
I have had a case from Sena for a couple of months and had a different case for my previous iPad for 2 years. They seem to be well made with real leather, protect the iPad very well, and, depending on the exact model, have some nice features. They fit well and look good in a business setting. I've been very satisfied with both the ones I've had.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
dodocase

Classic-4Up-Master_1.jpg

L'Onset

Familiar Face
Thank you gentlemen. That is the kind of product I was thinking of. They all seem very good looking and high quality. Now it comes the time to make my numbers: dollars to euros, pounds to euros,... not a very good moment for us.
BTW, Edward, I specially liked those secret doors. I'm considering how and where could put one of this at home lol

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender

Got one of the smaller, leather Book Books for my phone, cracking thing. Expensive, but worth it.

BTW, Edward, I specially liked those secret doors. I'm considering how and where could put one of this at home lol

I love them too. I am working on redecorating my lounge, which will involved entirely shelving two walls, floor to ceiling. On one of those walls I will be putting a 42" flat screen TV, which I want to be able to close away out of sight when not in use. I'm seriously thinking of having one of these door panels made up for that.

I really like those book style cases. Wish they made them for my Droid. I may see if I can modify an I Phone case.

Which model have you got? I have a Samsung Galaxy II handset, and I was able to but a Book Book cover for it on Amazon. If memory serves, the company selling them had maybe modified it from the iPhone pattern, but it works really well. The sole drawback is that I do have to remove it from the case to use the camera in the phone, but that's not a big problem for me.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Simple Book Case

Thanks for steering me in the right direction! There are no book style cases for the Droid Razr. But, after looking at the Klever Case, I see they simply use a cheep protective case you can buy any where as the mounting system! You could glue, rivet or sew one in, and voila, custom fit, dead simple. The Klever Case is way to large, but the Book Book is perfect. This will definitely upstage any of my friends with their camouflage or neon cases!
Droid.jpg
Droid1.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I love them too. I am working on redecorating my lounge, which will involved entirely shelving two walls, floor to ceiling. On one of those walls I will be putting a 42" flat screen TV, which I want to be able to close away out of sight when not in use. I'm seriously thinking of having one of these door panels made up for that.
One warning about making the false book shelves to cover your big screen, make the area larger then you need, TVs are only getting bigger, so build in expansion room. Also, have movable shelves, so you can move things around in the future to suit the technology.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran