Iron heart ihj-54

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Bfd70, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Bfd70

Bfd70 Call Me a Cab

This example has only been worn about 10 times. I’d say “it’s not even broken in” but the buttery soft leather never required any. It is by far the nicest leather i’ve handled, soft yet substantial. Black as sin. Starting to show patina along the beefy main zipper.
    P2p 20 Sl 25 Sh 18 Bl 25
    For reference i’m 5’10” 150# 33 sleeve
    I’m a lousy photographer but am happy to shoot more pics or video for buyers. $1100 shipped conus. Retails $1750 and currently sold out. Paypal. International shipping at cost.
    B55C6584-D091-48C7-A918-D67D37C1A697.jpeg 0833D920-0D76-40E8-B3B7-2A59D7E1608B.jpeg 0107C676-5EDA-448E-A8B0-1A501C0629A7.jpeg

2. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

This looks simply perfect on you! I already regret that I sold my IH Type 3 black HH jacket last Summer/Fall only because of sleeve length...now they are sold out. Your jacket could also fit me (usually pit to pit of 20.5“ is perfect for me). On the other hand I hope that you reconsider your decision as it looks so good on you!

sweetfights likes this.
  3. Bfd70

Bfd70 Call Me a Cab

I really love it. I’m no aficionado but the leather is the nicest i’ve ever handled. Its just that i stretched my budget on the new rmc and need to put a little $ back in the account.

dannyk and sweetfights like this.
  4. STPmotor

STPmotor New in Town

Man you weren't kidding...we are pretty much the same size. Though 17" shoulders would fit me better. Glad to see a 20" p2p in the classifieds.

ack, you've officially ruined my morning. in a similar wallet bind after ordering a custom thedi.

I agree with Robbie though this seems to fit you to a T.

5. michaelagraham

michaelagraham New in Town

Sweet jacket, but luckily too small for me. Looks great on you, I'd sell stuff to buy (keep) this one. If you have a wife or kids, just sell their stuff and then claim you don't know what happened to it! ;D

Bfd70 likes this.
  6. El Marro

El Marro Call Me a Cab

Say it ain’t so! Some of my proudest moments were throwing on this jacket and knowing that my pal Bfd70 was wearing the same exact one back in Chicago...
    Just giving you a hard time man, I know that the hunt never ends and there’s always something else to pursue.
    I will say to anyone considering this one that it is a wonderful jacket, feels great to wear, and if it fits you buy it!

Mrfrown, AeroFan_07, Psant25 and 4 others like this.
  7. Bfd70

Bfd70 Call Me a Cab

Thanks man. I have some non jacket stuff up for sale too. If enough of that moves i’ll pull this one down. I really love the beefy two way zipper, and the leather.... its just end game
    If i lived by you and could wear cool jackets 9 months a year the closet bar would sag a whole lot more

Mrfrown, El Marro and Jin431 like this.
  8. Bfd70

Bfd70 Call Me a Cab

Really surprised this hasn’t seen more interest. I’ve got to assume it’s the size. Price drop to $1,000 before it goes out to a wider audience.

9. El Marro

El Marro Call Me a Cab

Or maybe it’s a sign that you should keep this beautiful jacket that fits you so well!

Bfd70 likes this.
  10. Bfd70

Bfd70 Call Me a Cab

Sold.

Sorry el

Carlos840 likes this.