Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is it just me....

Godfrey

One of the Regulars
Mikey P said:
But, what do I know? At least it doesn't have portholes like this one. lol
[/URL]

Arrrgggg!!! Then again I wonder if you can get cannons to come out?

I fear the day I see this monstrosity sail past me.

Seriously someone at Bailey is smoking crack.

Mav

A-List Customer
This would be THE hat to be wearing while passed- out drunk at a neighbor's BBQ, while also wearing an Aloha shirt, Bermuda shorts, and all- rubber flip flops. With socks.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Mav said:
This would be THE hat to be wearing while passed- out drunk at a neighbor's BBQ, while also wearing an Aloha shirt, Bermuda shorts, and all- rubber flip flops. With socks.

I think that hat would be a great movie prop then. Your description has put a hilarious movie scene in my mind.

Mikey P

One of the Regulars
Actually, that'd be kind of cool if cannons came out of the thing.

It's the rats tail from the hat band that really brings the whole look together for me. :eusa_doh:

Burton

One of the Regulars
I am trying to develop a more live and let live attitude and remember once on an expedition in New Guinea witnessing one of my porters make a hat from a birds nest (after eating the eggs) and I never said a word. That being said, the things ugly.

ken100

Familiar Face
Oh dear!

Things in the future may look very alien to our eyes now but I cant see that either of the hats shown will ever be acceptable to human beings.
Remember... never turn your back on a charging turtle!
Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points