Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is it too small??

Fit

• Looks bad, too small

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I have always felt that you wore your jackets one or two sizes too big, especially in the HammerKlavier days.
This jacket is IMO the first one i see you wear that is actually your size.
It looks good.

I think there's some truth to that. Other jackets Hh121 as do seem large.

Hh121

Banned
Looks nice, at least as long as you don’t want to sit down/lace shoes/...:)
Not really, this jacket offers great mobility and leather is very pliable.
B14AFAC9-CD65-45CC-A4F8-0CBCC6296E79.jpeg

Edward

Bartender
In tribute to the Bricklayer's Cleavage, one wag in Shoreditch once change the chalkboard outside the Bricklayers' Arms to read "Bricklayer's Arse".

Jacket looks good to me - more a question of whether you feel comfortable in it. The more room at the chest / tighter on the waist cut is very period accurate for many American 40s / early 50s bike jackets.

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Im going against the majority here but you wanted opinions and we all have them. If I never saw the back view photos, I'd say the front looks like a properly fitting tight fit for actual bike riding. Borderline too much midsection taper/tight waist for casual wear zipped up.
But, when I look at the bottom of the action back panel being pulled in near the waist and it kind of popping outward right above, I think something isn't fitting as it's meant to. Maybe 1/2 size too tight.

Hh121

Banned
Im going against the majority here but you wanted opinions and we all have them. If I never saw the back view photos, I'd say the front looks like a properly fitting tight fit for actual bike riding. Borderline too much midsection taper/tight waist for casual wear zipped up.
But, when I look at the bottom of the action back panel being pulled in near the waist and it kind of popping outward right above, I think something isn't fitting as it's meant to. Maybe 1/2 size too tight.
Thanks for your input!

willyto

One Too Many
Looking at the photos what I notice is that the jacket lenght is the main concern and the reason why it bunches up in the back.

Happened to me with the Lewis Leathers Universal MK.II. It is too long and tapered so the bottom of the jacket is too snug and it rides up. It’s not that the jacket it’s too small because the chest, sleeves, waist fit great but the hem of the jacket is too tapered for the lenght.

jglf

A-List Customer
It's for sale now, $650 shipped pm me if you are interested.

I want thanks to all for your opinions.
Good call..even though the jacket fit your build, I believe the taper was a little too extreme..almost like skinny jeans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points