Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's a Mirakal

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Never heard of the brand but it looks fantastic! Great color and the dimensions are pleasing to the eye. What a steal. :eusa_clap

Marcus Brody

Familiar Face
Nice hat. I saw this one too, but I'm not sure why I didn't bid for. Probably had a good reason, but I can't remember it. Congrats though, it's a very nice hat.

1911 Man

A-List Customer
That has to be one of the nicest hats I've seen on this forum...and that is saying something.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Stoney, Rare and beautiful; and made in the state of Georgia!!! Not too far from Jacksonville, Florida, but probably made before indycop got there. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Stoney

Practically Family
Thanks for the kind words guys. I was hoping someone would bite on the friendly spirits thing though. I assume that you all knew it was just the camera flash and were all to kind to point out how strange that comment was. lol I would be curious to see if anyone else has one of these.

Stoney

Practically Family
The original post seems to have been lost in the Cinco de Mayo crash of 2008.
I'm reposting the photos of the Wright Mirakal hat. Does anyone else have any experience with these. The hand on this one is wonderful.

Nice to have the original box for this one.

Box.jpg

The sweatband is nice, supple and soft. Lined with one of those sweat barriers you find on some vintage hats.

Sweatband.jpg

The liner.

Liner.jpg

A couple of views of the hat.

TheLid.jpg

and finally worn on my noggin...

OnMeHead.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot