Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacket Hangers

I found an increadinbly cheap solution to this conundrum and it eliminates all the messing about with tape and foam or ordering strange hangers from the UK - sell all your leather jackets and invest in Carhartt.
You're welcome. :p
I wish mine looked as good as yours Seb. I need to pop for a regular instead of the long.

Jejupe

Practically Family
I found an increadinbly cheap solution to this conundrum and it eliminates all the messing about with tape and foam or ordering strange hangers from the UK - sell all your leather jackets and invest in Carhartt.
You're welcome. :p

*heated debate about tyre choices for sports cars* -> ”hey guys, just take the bus! You’re welcome.”

*arguing about best chess strategies* -> ”you people should just watch TV! You’re welcome.”

[emoji3]

Jejupe

Practically Family
To me its obvious that jacket feti.. enthusiasts discuss hangers in depth. Hanger is, after all, where are our beloved jackets spend most of their time.

Stuart Mudd

New in Town
upload_2018-9-19_15-51-18.png
I just went ahead and bought this upper body male mannequin on a hanger...
Or you could triple your cheap plastic hangars and wrap in a towel and tape. Or pipe insulation.

Or just care a bit less and wear your jacket a bit more...

upload_2018-9-19_15-51-18.png

Flightengineer

Practically Family
View attachment 136168
I just went ahead and bought this upper body male mannequin on a hanger...
Or you could triple your cheap plastic hangars and wrap in a towel and tape. Or pipe insulation.

Or just care a bit less and wear your jacket a bit more...

View attachment 136168

They do not have a "back", it's just the front part, how to put leather jacket on this shit?

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
the well heeled could just pay people to stand in the closet 24x7

If we're going that far, let's just make a movie type background scenery with actors paid to wear your jackets 24/7 each with their own name. So you can simply call your jacket to you.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Pool noodle hangers. Pipe insulation also works
e7e9eefeb386476faf1251eec6f82d51.jpg
1e07ba33006e2d91ca1963d94f3fcded.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
I have to say I had to have a second look at your post, 'Pool Noodles' haha. Never heard them called that but then we are a million miles across the oceans. Yes mate they do look like pipe lagging :) I've been using that since time began, I even thought I invented it haha. Much cheaper than that 'Flight jacket storage system' someone used to sell ;) = rather expensive cardboard boxes (clue: it wasn't Aero)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko