Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

James H. Knapp Hats

Loren Knapp

New in Town
I hope someone out there can help me. I'm trying to figure out of James H. Knapp is a relative. All I need to figure it out is his parents names. Any one out there know. Would Philip Knapp Nelson know. How can I contact him?
Thanks.
Loren R. Knapp
loren.knapp@gmail.com

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family
I hope someone out there can help me. I'm trying to figure out of James H. Knapp is a relative. All I need to figure it out is his parents names. Any one out there know. Would Philip Knapp Nelson know. How can I contact him?
Thanks.
Loren R. Knapp
loren.knapp@gmail.com

Have you tried ancestry.com? They have a 14 day free trial and then it is $19.99 after that per month. Just cancel the membership after you find out what you need. Wikipedia did not have any information on him. The Hatted Professor has some information that you might be interested in just not the names of his parents. http://www.thehattedprofessor.com/jamesknapp.html

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Our fellow Lounger, Brad Bowers (The Hatted Professor), may very well have further information, not yet posted. He possesses enormous amounts of knowledge on the Knapp company and family.

I'm pretty sure, the headline of this thread will make him curious enough to take a look and provide all relevant info available to him :)

buler

I'll Lock Up
james_knapp.JPG

buler

I'll Lock Up
Not sure that is 100% clear. It appears his parents were James Knapp and Martha Bailey. Or possibly Jonathan Knapp...? Too early for my brain.

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui