Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

John Lofgren Wabash Engineer Boots Shinki Hikaku Horsebutt Black, Size: 9D

hardlyworkingman

Familiar Face
Worn 3 or 4 times inside the house for a few hours each time, hoping somehow they would magically fit me. wasn't meant to be. it is half a size bigger :confused:. Never hit the pavement. comes with box and dust bags.

Size - 9 D

1000$ + 20$ for shipping
paypal F&F

more details - https://johnlofgren.com/collections/1-engineer-boots/products/lk-003butt-black

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg
b6.jpg

b7.jpg

Last edited:

cbez

One Too Many
those are killer and dont have the ugly storm welt they put on most of their boots.

have you tried a nicks leather insole? might be able to make them work with that and some thick socks.

hardlyworkingman

Familiar Face
those are killer and dont have the ugly storm welt they put on most of their boots.

have you tried a nicks leather insole? might be able to make them work with that and some thick socks.

thanks for the recommendation. I haven't tried. If these doesn't sell i would love to keep them and give another shot. it is easier to buy expensive stuff but harder to sell them lol.

hardlyworkingman

Familiar Face
Did they come up big on your usual size?

My ideal size is 8.5, but boots i am mostly 9 or 8.5 depending on the brand.
i am on the last hole on strap and there is still ton of room on top, i am not sure if punching another hole would help. i would have to punch extra hole, add a thicker insole and wear thicker socks to make them fit right (I think). if i can't get rid of em i probably will give it a shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo