Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnny Depp at the Oscars...and a hat!

Dr. Shocker

One of the Regulars
They are kooks somthing happens to a person when they gain tons of money and notariaty........they fall either one side of the fence or the other......most loose it and promote nuevo riche like its a good thing.....

Dr. Shocker said:
They are kooks. Something happens to a person when they gain tons of money and notariety........they fall either one side of the fence or the other......most loose it and promote nuevo riche like its a good thing.....

That is a good summation. They do sort of lose touch with reality when everyone keeps telling them they are great---no matter what they do. Hollywood---the old Star Chamber. :p

Regards to all,

J

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
I used to be an actress, many years and many pounds ago (in summer stock theatre), but can tell you that actors and actresses are kooky to begin with. They have to be in order to be able to crawl into someone else's skin and portray them. They crave attention, also, which can bring about kookiness in action and looks.

The least kooky actors are those whose acting skills are such that they really play characters not unlike themselves all the time, i.e., James Stewart, or Tracy, Bogart, Wayne, Newman or Redford -- and even they have rather unconventional lives, as do many artists and writers.

It kinda comes with the territory.

karol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy