Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Journal/Diary ID??

Scuffy

One of the Regulars
Hi all! I have a slight issue... I need another journal. I'd enjoy getting the same style as this... but I realize I may not be able to. In the end I'd like to be able to keep several of these on the shelf when they are completed and have them all match in size and shape. I guess that's my OCD kicking in! lol I love this thing and I'm starting to run out of pages in it. I keep it as a log and diary on my own photo excursions, adventures, and vacations. It is something I can just toss in my photo bag or my backpack and not worry too much about. Originally I bought this at a place called Ollie's Bargain Outlet... think Big Lots. I liked it so much I bought one for almost everyone in my family as a stocking stuffer. It came in black, dark brown, light brown, a deep navy blue, teal, and a horrible pastel pink. Well this was last year and after 13 months they no longer carry them. I had taken the ISBN sticker off and so I'm left with nothing to go on if I choose to try to order more from the web.

So... that being said- I humbly ask for your assistance and ideas as to how to track this down. I didn't know if in your personal travels looking for a journal or diary you've come across anything like this. I hope that maybe pictures will help jog a memory. Merely typing in the dimensions into a search engine has yielded too many results to even begin weeding through...

Cover with "Journal" stamped into it. I believe it to be synthetic as it does not scratch the way leather would.
Journal-001.jpg

Journal-002.jpg

Journal-003.jpg

Journal-004.jpg

Journal-005.jpg

Journal-006.jpg

Inside of front cover:
Journal-007.jpg

Any help would be absolutely amazing ladies and gents! So thank you much for at least taking the time to read through this and share my frustrations!!! Does anyone know where I might be able to buy more of these?!

-Scuffy
KD8LPQ

Last edited:

J.W.

A-List Customer
You might try and find a blog or forum on notebooks and journals on the net. I know there is one here in Germany and if you want to, I can point the owner of the site to your pictures, maybe he knows something and can be of assistance to you.

Scuffy

One of the Regulars
JW That would be great!! I'd be forever grateful! :) I had looked briefly for a forum like that but the few I'd found were started and never had any followers or the most recent posts were from 2005... so I'd assumed no one would stumble on any posts I'd make. :(

I'm hoping that the symbol at the bottom of the pages or the print on the inside of the cover would be recognizable to someone...

-Scuffy
KD8LPQ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy