Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just a funny thought...

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Does anyone else here ever have dreams about shopping for hats? I've had a couple of very vivid dreams where I am browsing the two main hat shops here in Abq and viewing all the different color and style fedoras. Then I get one in the dream, and wake up feeling sad that I do not really have it.

Please say someone else here has had dreams like this; so I don't feel so lame. :p

Jerekson

One Too Many
I have had dreams that I am buying or acquiring something that I really want - but never, specifically, hats.

I think you're crazy! :p

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I've had dreams about finding hats in antique stores, but all I find in the dreams are penguin icebuckets.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
I have dreams every weekend of finding swell hats in my size in antique malls. I call it The Dinerman Dream!

But all I find are bathtubs filled with headless Barbies and someones old beer can collection...

D

DBFedora

RBH said:
even in B\W are a DREAM!!!!!!

Amen to that RBH! :fedora: ...and yes, I've dreamed about buying hats. I may dream about vintage things form time to time, but they are always in color, not in vintage black and white - although that might be an added bonus form time to time. You never know.

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
I've dreamt about falling into a giant hat and being trapped in a land of hat-shaped people with personalites that match their hat-shape and that Charles Nelson Riley was after me for some reason and that he laughed his sneering laugh as flew by in a flying hat.

I don't feel rested after dreams like that.

Anders

One of the Regulars
Strangely enough, no hat shopping dreams until last night, which may have something to do with reading this thread yesterday evening. I was in a warehouse full of hats, and a bunch of nice vintage ones were stuffed underneath huge stacks of plasticly polyester ones. Also, for some reason, they sold toddler sized bowlers....[huh]

RBH

Bartender
Anders said:
Strangely enough, no hat shopping dreams until last night, which may have something to do with reading this thread yesterday evening. I was in a warehouse full of hats, and a bunch of nice vintage ones were stuffed underneath huge stacks of plasticly polyester ones. Also, for some reason, they sold toddler sized bowlers....[huh]

:D Hey beertender, I'll have a shot of what Anders is drinking! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ