Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just bought this... fingers crossed.

repeatclicks

Practically Family
I sat about on this Gaucho shirt but decided to buy it and take a risk. Basically, nobody spotted this one because the seller listed it as a 'Garadine' shirt, instead of 'Gabardine', although Im sure some of you saw it. Who knows, but 125 people decided to pass it up in the end (its not the jacket pictured, but a Gaucho shirt of the same fabric):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...627550&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_977wt_1167

Anyway, I made an offer to the seller and got it for £30 including shipping.

I know what youre thinking 'yikes, that rayon is FADED!', however, this is due to the sun and poor photo quality. If you look at the less 'contrasty' photos, yo can see that the color is not the same. Its much deeper. I asked the seller more than once about the shirt and they said that there is no fade and its in excellent condition, however their English was not the greatest.

Also, I found this jacket, looks to be the exact same fabric. Have a look at the photos, two with flash/bright light, the other standard light. I would have never chanced the Gaucho shirt if I didnt see these photos. The jacket description is 'Rare jacket, Deadstock with Normal Molecular Color Change Rayon.;

72tag6.jpg

33ayqth.jpg

2zjeskm.jpg

What do you all think the turnout will be? I find it a bit exciting. It would be great if it looks as good as I hope it does!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda