Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just received my 1950's Halfbelt Deluxe from Aero Leather

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Okey Dokey just arrived about an hour ago!! Aero's seamstress Toni did an excellent job with this tumbled black front quarter halfbelt. I asked for olive thread and antique brass with the Antique Bruce tartan wool in heavy weight and I have to say the folks at Aero did a great job. Fit is excellent with room for a sweater if it really gets cold. This should be a great truck jacket as well as an all around comfortable casual jacket for long ambling walks this winter.
IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_1922.JPG

IMG_1918.JPG

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_1915.JPG

IMG_1912.JPG

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Gorgeous jacket and good fit, congratulations! Love the leather on this, had to scroll up and see what it is. It looks almost dark brown on the pictures, was surprised to read it‘s black. Will certainly age beautifully.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Very nice and a great fit too. Above all, this really compliments you perfectly! I have always admired your vast collection of superb M/C jackets, but you wear this "4-wheel" look equally well.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Okey Dokey just arrived about an hour ago!! Aero's seamstress Toni did an excellent job with this tumbled black front quarter halfbelt. I asked for olive thread and antique brass with the Antique Bruce tartan wool in heavy weight and I have to say the folks at Aero did a great job. Fit is excellent with room for a sweater if it really gets cold. This should be a great truck jacket as well as an all around comfortable casual jacket for long ambling walks this winter.
View attachment 341299
View attachment 341300
View attachment 341301
View attachment 341302
View attachment 341303
View attachment 341304
One of Aero's best styles, and one we don't see often enough.

I like your lining.

View attachment 341306

Excellent choices!

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Hi Wilbur,

All is well now on my end since I finally recovered from a nasty bout of COVID-19 that knocked me out of commission for 3-4 months and hope you are doing well too.

Wow, so sorry to hear that. Glad you made it through ok. We quarantined to the hilt and came out fine getting the vaccinations as soon as they were available. Hang in there buddy!!! Thank God for those for vaccines and the folks that developed them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ