Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just wanted to introduce myself...

OcNikki

New in Town
Hi, my name is Nikki and I am sooo excited that there is a forum dedicated to the things I love the most! I am a pro Lindy Hop instructor, Dj, competitor and performer out of Orange County, CA. My partner and I teach lessons a couple times a week and we run dances twice a week. If any of you are in the So. Cal area you should come check out our dance. The first wednesday of every month is "Vintage Night" and we give free admission for a month to the person with the best period ensemble. http://www.ocswing.com/tiajuanalindy.html

I love the styles of the 30's and 40's. My mom has always told me I was born in the wrong era. It's nice to meet others who share my passion! I look forward to meeting you all.

-Nikki

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
Welcome, Nikki!

The dances you run sound like such fun--too bad I live in Arizona! If we offered a 'best outfit' contest though, I'd have a good chance of winning as I am about the only swing dancer who still dresses vintage. :rolleyes:

Hope you enjoy the Lounge!

OcNikki

New in Town
Thanks! That's why we started "Vintage Night". We're hoping people will start dressing up again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran