Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kentucky's Newest Lid

Kilgour Trout

One of the Regulars
Wow...where was that!

Hey Kentucky: Congrats! That doesn't look half bad! I must have been sleeping when looking at ebay. It seems to offer good colour, brim size and even crown height at an excellent price. You'll definitely have to report the felt quality when you get it. If it needs a blocking, you might be able to sweet talk our good friend Havershaw in to doing some work on it. He has a 7 block from Fedora which could whip it into good shape. also..curious what happened ot the other lid? Not a cat I hope LOL

Warm Regards
Kilgour Trout

Kentucky Blues

A-List Customer
other lid......what other lid? And yeah, I figured if I went to anyone, it'd be havershaw....though I might not, 'cause if it weren't for him, I wouldn't own my finest hat,which I was able to buy because he knew I was looking, and decided to not bid on it himself :p Well...I shall definately report on the felt quality... And if it don't fit...be expecting a new classifieds ad :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner