Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kingsman x Mister Freedom Leather Jacket

apba1166

A-List Customer
As nice as that MF leather Kingsman jacket is, at that length it is a non-starter. The 44, which would fit in every way a typical 44, is only 24.5 in the rear. Wearing those sort of above the belt short jackets, especially in a substantial leather, unless you're built like I Dream of Jeannie or Joey Heatherton, is not something I like to see. Odd, in that the other MF jackets seem to have decent lengths.

Edward

Bartender
The idea that a bunch of folks might pay big money for those 'sheepskin coats' as they were generically known in my day, whether faux or not, does surprise me. I alays rather liked them, myself - cheap to buy (in the 90s, you could find ten in any Northern Ireland charity shop in which you set foot - some folks used to buy another rther thsandry cleaning one if anything got spilled on it because it was cheaper), and they always had a slightly obnoxious, punk rock vibe to them. Maybe that's just the way we wore 'em. (Also helped that for us they had the style cachet of a faux leopard fur coat, but because they were "for men", you weren't automatically attscked by spides for earing one (they had to get close enough to catch the eyeliner first.)

IN some small way, the idea that they're on the fringed of being fashionable again somewhat diminishes their appeal, alas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112