Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Know any shops in Nagoya for BR,Real McCoys etc?

daddy-o

One of the Regulars
A few days I was moaning in a previous thread that all these fine japanese repros are not available outside Japan and today I just found out that a friend of mine is going to Nagoya for a week in a few days time. I surfed round the internet looking for couple of good stores in Nagoya that sell Buzz Ricksons, Real McCoys, Sun Surf and other fine brands but did not come up with a lot. Anyone here can please help? Preferably with a website if possible so I can check out what is available. Really wanted the BR Navy chambray shirt( but seems that it aint available anymore), a BR sweatshirt and also a Sun Sur Hawaiian....

Repro Guy

New in Town
What Sugar Canes is it you're after?

I have a 34W pair based on the early Levis I'm gonna sell, but then if you're not familiar with the European and UK retail prices its probably not worth me even putting an ad here in Classifieds, cos there just won't be the interest due to price.

daddy-o

One of the Regulars
hi, I am after a Buzz Rickson sweatshirt and Sugar Cane Work shirt and maybe some Real McCoy stuff. At the moment I aint after denims as such. Thanks anyway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points