Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lacing Shoes

Canadave

One Too Many
I guess by inventing and using the "Ian Knot", which he can tie in "one third of the time of a conventional knot", he has loads of time to work on this fascinating web site! :rolleyes:

David

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just stumbled upon this site by chance and found it quite interesting. When I wanted to post a thread all about it in the FL, I did a search first. ;)

So let's *BUMP* this!

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You know, I hadn't mentioned in my previous post my intention for looking up various lacings.

Does anyone know what lacings are more "formal" or which lacings are more Golden era?

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
all i know is i tend to leave the top two eyelets unlaced so i have a "standing tongue" to put jeans under and more ankle freedom..lol..

redtag

Banned
Thank you for sharing the link, Mycroft. I am a very busy person so I do not have the time to do experiments on my shoe lace. But would really love to try this one of these days.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I've been using the Roman lacing on a couple of pairs for a few years now. It looks great on a nice pair of shoes and always seems to capture a compliment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner