Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies! Where do you buy?

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
Lady Day said:
I took the pledge too! :)

LD

I did that too! Etsy rules!

I used to make a lot of my own presents in the way of knitting them, but alas, my RSI has kept me from doing that, so I have to rely on the kindness of strangers to help me with my handmade needs. But I love being able to support independent artists. Yeah!

KittenHasCurves

New in Town
We dont have room for a full tree in our house, so DH and I use the little three foot artifically that I found in my attic when I bought the place. Last year we stuck it in the garage fully decorated so we wouldnt have to mess with it this year. LOL we are just lazy I think....

epr25

Practically Family
Here are our trees. We have an army of elves and santas we have collected over the years through thrifting. I don;t have all our stuff out since I got started kind of late this year. Plus we have a younger cat that I wasn't sure about his behavior around the the Christmas stuff. He's doing well. The 2 silver trees are in the dining room. The gold tree is in out living room.

aluminumtrees6.jpg
[/IMG]

aluminumtrees5.jpg
[/IMG]

aluminumtrees4.jpg
[/IMG]

aluminumtrees3.jpg
[/IMG]

aluminumtrees2.jpg
[/IMG]

aluminumtrees1.jpg
[/IMG]

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
It won't help for this year, but next year, pay attention to your summer estate sales. Many dealers with smaller booths and storage won't pick the Christmas stuff up in Mary/June/July, and it can be had inexpensively. I've acquired a number of my Josef originals Christmas girls this way, as well as some of my 50's paper decorations. Almost none of which is up, I'm very behind this year.

The pictures of the aluminum trees is inspiring. I owned one years ago, but loaned it out and it was never returned. And now they cost a small fortune!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner