Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies with Really Big Hats

carter

I'll Lock Up
And I thought this Borsalino lady's hat was large. HA!
3396071978_3e50727b42.jpg

Warbaby

One Too Many
I'm back from a two week hiatus while I took a trip to eastern Canada to visit my ex (we're still best friends) and my daughter in upstate New York. Time to revive this thread with more Really Big Hats...

lady_bigfeatherhat3_F.jpg

maybelaughter

Familiar Face
i love all these hats, and would wear pretty much every one of them on a daily basis if i had them in my hat collection.

thank you for all the photos!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
I want this hat AND the dress!

Warbaby said:
I'm back from a two week hiatus while I took a trip to eastern Canada to visit my ex (we're still best friends) and my daughter in upstate New York. Time to revive this thread with more Really Big Hats...

lady_bigfeatherhat3_F.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Warbaby said:
I'm off on a trip to Ottawa tomorrow and I may not have a chance to post my daily Big Hat for a couple of days, so to tide you over, here's one that defies rational thought...

lady_bighatS2_F.jpg

Thank you for posting that Warbaby! I must say that i agree with you there.This ..."hat"... certainly gives food for thought! It looks a little bit like an early Batman, perhaps a Catwoman? "The Revenge of the Vampire Girl"?.... something along those lines... doesnt it?

Flowers are very nice as usual! :)

Incorporeal13

Familiar Face
I love big hats, I just couldn't imagine trying to wear one out these days. However, I've always wanted one of the gargantuan gardening hats for days out in the sun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner