Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz Cafecto - Goatskin size 44

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Catch & release due to fit...Goatskin Langlitz Columbia with Cafe Racer collar. Sometimes called a "cafecto". Jacket was built in August 1993 as per tag inside pocket. Jacket shows very little wear, no tears, scratches, or seams that need repair. Also has no smoke smell and appears to be from a pet free home. Every pocket has goatskin leather lining as well. Talon zippers on all pockets and sleeve zippers, Scoville main zipper, all brass. Adjustable side laces.

Jacket is not sized, it was custom made for the original owner.
It is close to a "42" or a slim fitting "44". Between a medium and a large.
Dimensions - (also see photos)
  • Pit to Pit - 23.5"
  • Shoulder - 20"
  • Back Length - 26.5"
  • Waist - 21" (Adjustable)
  • Sleeve - 26" (Straight)
  • Down main zipper, straight - 21"
$650 Shipped CONUS - International shipping at actual cost.

On ebay - https://www.ebay.com/itm/155453000019?

DSC_2902.JPG
DSC_2907.JPG
DSC_2901.JPG
DSC_2900.JPG DSC_2897.JPG
DSC_2894.JPG
DSC_2903.JPG DSC_2904.JPG DSC_2906.JPG DSC_2908.JPG

tek8080

Familiar Face
I've noticed this is the third time in about a month this jacket has been for sale. I'm guessing because I think you're the first person to list the dang front measurement on it. Hopefully it finds a good home now that people have some reliable measurements.

I have a Columbia in goatskin and it's great leather. Wish my pockets were leather lined like this!

GLWS

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ Yep the person I bought it from off ebay had everything but this measurement. He noted it was too large for him.
Just a little longer in the front and 1" more around the waist and it would be staying here...

On Edit - here is a link to some fit photos. As Tek indicates below, I am also 6' 1" tall, 195lbs and wear size 36 waist jeans.
Ideally this would fit a person ~ 5' 10" and 34 waist jeans quite well.
Fit photos (Scroll down on Page 2) - https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/thoughts-on-the-cafecto-style-jacket.110391/page-2

And yes, Langlitz are running ~ 10-12 month wait times presently.

Last edited:

tek8080

Familiar Face
I'm a little over six foot, so the front is a bit too short for my liking as well or I'd be all over this.

For people that's aren't familiar with Langlitz pricing I think this would be about $1300 new? Plus shipping and tax. This is a great deal on a jacket that looks near new.

Plus the current wait for custom jackets is about a year.

Biff42

One of the Regulars
^^ Yep the person I bought it from off ebay had everything but this measurement. He noted it was too large for him.
Just a little longer in the front and 1" more around the waist and it would be staying here...

On Edit - here is a link to some fit photos. As Tek indicates below, I am also 6' 1" tall, 195lbs and wear size 36 waist jeans.
Ideally this would fit a person ~ 5' 10" and 34 waist jeans quite well.
Fit photos (Scroll down on Page 2) - https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/thoughts-on-the-cafecto-style-jacket.110391/page-2

And yes, Langlitz are running ~ 10-12 month wait times presently.
The fit isn't terrible, but 1-2 inches more in the front would help the look.

GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana