Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Langlitz columbia circa 1980's for sale in great vintage condition

rossowheels

New in Town
This Langlitz Columbia jacket is the Rolls Royce of motorcycle jackets and is presented in wonderful vintage condition circa 1980’s with only a few signs of wear. Made from cow hide, this jacket has been broken in to perfection and has a tremendous supple touch and patina with only a few signs of wear as you would expect. This jacket has been extremely well looked after and will only improve in the years to come. The quality of this garment is top notch as you would expect from Langlitz. This is a heavy hide jacket that not only looks good, it also provides the necessary protection when riding. The jacket also comes complete with belt (not pictured). This is a truly outstanding jacket and I have not seen anything else close to it before. The pockets are also leather lined. You will not be disappointed and vintage jackets made by Langlitz are highly sought after. Please see their web site for further information http://www.langlitz.com/ and I am selling it because I no longer ride a motorcycle and feel that it needs to be worn.
I weigh 185 lbs and am six feet tall, athletic with broad shoulders and an actual chest size of 42" and 33" waist and please see some measurements below for guidance:
Pit to pit: 23"
Shoulder to shoulder: 19.5"
Shoulder to end of cuff: 25"0

Please see listing on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111031933039?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

langlitzcolumbiafront_zps50aa70e8.jpg

langlitzcolumbiaback_zps2bba83f4.jpg

langlitzcolumbiafullfront_zpsd6f62cc2.jpg

langlitzcolumbialining_zps45d90f5f.jpg

langlitzcolumbiazippullmissing_zps10923649.jpg

langlitzcolumbiaupperfront_zpscbe3ac1e.jpg

langlitzcolumbialowerfront_zps2a746f03.jpg

langlitzcolumbiacuffdetail_zps43ec5922.jpg

langlitzcolumbiacuffdetail2_zpsf558d6ef.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads