Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Larger sized WWII and KW uniforms F/S

lt508th

New in Town
I have the following uniform items up for sale. Prices do not include shipping. I prefer USPS money orders, but will accept PayPal if you include an extra 4% to price of coat or jacket. If you are interested in any of these items please contact me at lt508th@gmail.com. I have pictures of each item at http://picasaweb.google.com/lt508th/WWIIUniformsForSale#. The first set of pictures is the enlisted mans service coat, the second set of pics is the Korean War era Eisenhower Jacket and then finally the WWII Eisenhower Jacket. Thanks for looking! ~ Tim, Ellicott City, MD 21043

1. Pre-war enlisted man's service coat with bi-swing back in size 44R. Still has the elastic bands in the interior of the coat, comes with SSgt. Stripes, CBI patch, Air Force patch, overseas service bars and a Ruptured duck patch. . This coat has a few scattered moth nips, but is in otherwise very good to excellent condition and is a large size. I wear a size 46L and I have worn this coat several times. The chest is a bit snug on me, but the length is perfect. Asking price is $125.00

2. Korean War era Eisenhower Jacket. Jacket has no insignia or patches on it and has a couple of small moth nips., however is in otherwise very good to excellent condition. It is a size 44L. I contemplated turning this into a Officers custom tailor Ike, but found one in a slightly larger size. Asking price is $80.00

3. WWII Eisenhower Jacket. Jacket has no insignia or patches on it and has a couple of small moth nips., however is in otherwise very good to excellent condition. It is a size 40R and I can get this jacket on with a shirt and tie. It is a snug fit, but I think it may fit someone who is perhaps a size 42R very well. Asking price $80.00

lt508th

New in Town
Ike jacket sleeve length

Hi Paul,

Sorry about the delay…the sleeves measure at 26 ½” from top of the sleeve to end of the cuff. Let me know if you are still interested. ~ Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner