Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Last Man Standing Double Shoulder Holster 3.0

vintage68

Practically Family
Hello All,

I have for a sale my double shoulder holster rig, an exact copy of the one worn by Bruce Willis in the movie Last Man Standing. Perfect mint condition. Made to fit two 5" 1911's, this rig was designed by going over the movie frame by frame to get a reproduction as perfect as possible. If you're a fan of the movie and old-school 1911's this rig is an absolute must for your collection.

I sold the prototype I had made previously on this site, but this one is the completely screen-accurate version, identical to the original movie version in every respect.

Brand new these sell for $800 and require a six month/year long wait. Asking $500+ shipping. I'd prefer not to take Paypal. Sorry, no trades.

LastManStanding.jpg

vintage68

Practically Family
Yes, I always wanted it too. It became quite an obsession tracking down a craftsman with the skill and passion to make it for me. It took roughly sixty hours to make it, not including the hours going over the movie and capturing images frame by frame. A very unique piece!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo