Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim

Gobble

New in Town
I was wondering if anyone has had experience purchasing from them before, they are in Phoenix Arizona?

They are currently running a kickstarter campaign, but seem to have been selling for a while before that.

There model is somewhat similar to Gustin, well not really, at least in terms of making affordable selvedge US made jeans. Anyway just wanted to see if any had any experience buying from them before I put any cash towards their project.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
The name and leather patch are lame, but the denim options are very attractive at the sub-$100 price tag. I say worth the gamble.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Given Gustin have upped their prices mostly into the $100+, quite reasonably too, based the variety and quality of the stuff they're producing, they might be well-placed to take advantage of the sub-$100 niche. Much as I like my Unbranded Brand 21oz-ers, and they were a bargain at $60-odd, the finish is a bit 'agricultural' - you could open your thumb on the button - and the cut rides a bit on the low side for those of us who like to tuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner