Leather bags and breifcases for sale. samples. overstock. defective returns needing rework

Discussion in 'Merchants' started by bucketboss, Jun 15, 2020.

1. bucketboss

bucketboss New in Town

I have a several different bags available for sale made of leather. I sold a bunch of leather AWOL bags here long ago branded with Stillwater dry goods. I am cleaning out my warehouse and came across the following bags and need to get them gone. I designed and supplied these bags to Duluth Trading Co. back in the about 2006-7. They still look in good shape today. I will be listing on Ebay but will offer a better deal to the members here. These are very limited in supply.

1. DTC AWOL bags. I have ones that are as new and ones that may need a rivet or handle replacement. I will price these accordingly. The ones that need rework should be able to be repaired by a local shoe repair place and I will offer great prices as such.
    2. DTC leather Billionaire's Briefcase. These are mostly just shelf worn. Still really nice pieces.
    3. DTC Czech Plumbers case. A leather case. raw leather inside un-lined. Useful for carrying papers, a shoulder bag, carrying whatever. Top Grain leather outside with a single piece of veg tan inside.

Don't know if this is the proper place for this. Please let me know if not. I can be contacted at bucketboss@aol.com.

Thanks, Dave

I

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  2. belfastboy

belfastboy I'll Lock Up

Is there a location I can access to view pics of the general item?

3. bucketboss

bucketboss New in Town

I uploaded the general pics to my website under leather, site is Bossinnovations.us. You can email me directly for individual condition pictures/prices.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  4. jdbenson

jdbenson One of the Regulars

I am a proud and happy owner of an AWOL bag and can attest to the high quality and beauty of this bag.

5. bucketboss

bucketboss New in Town

I only have several of these left as I have listed them on Ebay. I am down to the last of my stuff from those days and the bags are selling quite well as they are a bargain at 1/3 the price of new. Ebay listing#333653368248.