Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather vest...

westinghouse

One of the Regulars
I'm about to order this twotone black/brown FQHH vest from Hillside USA thanks to Navin's recommendation. Would it look good underneath this distressed black leather jacket with faded jeans or should I just go with a solid black vest?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

apba1166

A-List Customer
Two considerations are 1) If that is one of their horsehide vests, it may feel a bit substantial and might be too much vest to want to put that jacket over. 2) If you want something durable but lighter weight to fit under that jacket you could try a buffalo version, if they make it.

Hillside offers a generous return policy, free shipping both ways if I remember, so if you don't like it, you can try something else. Excellent customer service as Navin remarked, from Joseph, so just give him a call. --Mark

Navin323i

Practically Family
Congrats on deciding to go with the vest based on my recommendations... I'm sure you'll enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

I think you'll be fine wearing the vest under the jacket... definitely the 2 tone vest would look good with the 2 tone jacket you pictured, which by the way I tried on a jacket that looked exactly like that at a Wilson's store a couple of weeks back... if I wasn't getting Aero jacket #2 I would have bought that jacket at Wilsons.

Do post up pics of your new vest once you get it and do tell Joseph I said hello (my name is pronounced like "ravine" but with an "N" instead of an "R")

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo