Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather wallets - Shinki / kangaroo / bridle

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
IMG_20220626_085749__01.jpg
IMG_20220626_085638__01.jpg

The one in British racing green bridle leather is by Daines & Hathaway and has been well used by me. I think they're around £110 new at the moment (check the site). This one has plenty of life left in it and can be yours for £25 plus shipping. Payments by FnF on PP plus..

The card holder that looks black is actually dark brown Shinki horsehide. It was made with leftover leather from a jacket I commissioned. The jacket has gone too, but it's a spray finish with another colour underneath that will eventually show through with enough wear. As you can see, I haven't got there with it yet, though it is used. Asking price is £36 plus the shipping via FnF on PP pls.

The tan one is in Mongolian horsehide. It has a YKK zip, is very well made, and has never been used. Idk what that was originally intended for - maybe for phones before they were as big as they are now - but obviously a buyer can use it as he likes! Asking price is £36 plus shipping via FnF on PP pls.

The Hugo Boss Sienna wallet in rich chestnut brown kangaroo is the jewel here. It has loads of pockets and the kangaroo leather is gorgeous. I've stored this one for a good few years but never used it. It still has the original box and is, in this leather, basically a wallet that will last you a lifetime. Asking price is £65 plus the shipping, payment by FnF on PP please

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
I've dug out a blue cxl passport holder too, never been used. This thing is built like a tank! Asking price is £30 plus shipping via PP FnF pls

IMG_20220702_115035__01.jpg
IMG_20220702_115143__01.jpg

IMG_20220702_114934__01.jpg

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
For the benefit of those who have shown interest, I just want to make you aware that this is going to be my last week in the UK for a while and that Friday will be my last chance to send stuff.

I will return for a few weeks in September though. Happy hunting chaps!

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Ashland Leathers. I own two of them (waiting on the denim to arrive). Very nice Shell Cordovan leather options IMHO.

9EBACA58-6702-48D3-B160-5328B4D5E687.jpeg
9EBACA58-6702-48D3-B160-5328B4D5E687.jpeg
16F8B3EF-D81B-43C0-93E9-7F6CAA2BEBA1.jpeg
E376D9DD-D81E-4E72-A5F2-740B3869F6FB.jpeg

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
Yes I think those are very nice options too... but those are options that one has to pay through the nose for. This thread however is offering the gentleman of the lounge some real value!

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Yes I think those are very nice options too... but those are options that one has to pay through the nose for. This thread however is offering the gentleman of the lounge some real value!
My apologies … I didn’t realize this was a classified listing. I thought it was a post in general on leather wallets.

if the moderators can remove my post and pictures that would be appreciated.

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
My apologies … I didn’t realize this was a classified listing. I thought it was a post in general on leather wallets.

if the moderators can remove my post and pictures that would be appreciated.
No worries my good man all publicity is good publicity!

Please feel free to say whatever you like about leather wallets here..

In my personal opinion, alligator or crocodile belly is top drawer, and the same goes for grade A ostrich. Shinki horsehide and bridle are in the conversation too. Perhaps the most hard-wearing of all would be kangaroo. I don't know how suitable shell cordovan is for wallets as it always seems a bit too thick, though it is undeniably beautiful

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
NIB Hugo Boss Sienna Kangaroo wallet
£60 plus postage

Shinki teacore horsehide dark seal brown bifold
£25 plus postage

Last minute offers that are good till midnight on the 10th, UK time

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
IMG_20231209_135210.jpg

As you can see, there is no lining on the shinki bifold, it's minimalist!

If anyone wants the British racing green bridle wallet it's yours for £15 plus shipping

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk