Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lee Hats for sale

Wobbely

New in Town
Going to try my hand at getting these pics posted. These are three Lee, size 7 1/4 and fully lined. There is a good chance these were never worn as the original owner was a seller for Lee/Disney Hats and they were found inside a Mr. Disney Hat box (I can't part with the hatbox....:)) All three hats are in great condition, just need a little cleaning or airing out as they were stored in the basement inside a cedar closet for probably 20 years or more. The true colors are a little darker than they appear in the pics. The one that appears a light gray is actually more of a dark grayish brown. I can send pics by email if anyone would like more information such as specific measurements (wobbely@aol.com) If anyone is interested feel free to make an offer either here or privately. And if by chance I didn't do this correctly, please bear with me. :)
Measurements of all hats
Brims measure 1 3/4" Crown measures 4" Size tags say 7 1/4

th_BrownHat.jpg

Has the button on a string thingy to keep it from blowing away. Fit ease leather sweat band. (Monarch)

th_GrayishBrown.jpg

On leather sweatband reads Dupont water repellant shape retaining (New London)

th_GreenishBrownHat.jpg

Fit ease leather sweatband (Mayfair)

Pilgrim

One Too Many
It might help to post the brim widths, crown heights, and a rundown of the condition of each hat. Folks here care about details like the sweatbands, spots, stains, moth holes, and condition of the liner.

It's also nice to know how the liners and sweatbands are stamped or imprinted, and whether there are labels hiding behind the sweatbands with additional info.

I know this may be unfamiliar ground for you at this point, but we're here to help clue you in on what the "hat types" care about.

Cheers....:D

Wobbely

New in Town
Pilgrim said:
It might help to post the brim widths, crown heights, and a rundown of the condition of each hat. Folks here care about details like the sweatbands, spots, stains, moth holes, and condition of the liner.

It's also nice to know how the liners and sweatbands are stamped or imprinted, and whether there are labels hiding behind the sweatbands with additional info.

I know this may be unfamiliar ground for you at this point, but we're here to help clue you in on what the "hat types" care about.

Cheers....:D

Thanks for the advice, its most appreciated. :) Will update later tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21