Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lewis Leathers Super Monza Custom

P5640blouson

One of the Regulars
20181220_185932.jpg

P5640blouson

One of the Regulars
We'll wish I can rotate the images, but heck, I got it in here for y'all to see. Greetings!
Regarding the white Super Monza, it has held up perfectly. It has some stains and some of the pigment has worn, but there are no structural failures (some threads are stained but its super strong and craftsmanship perfect!) If anyone interested, I highly recommend it, no disappointments whatsoever. This one is 38 Regular. Nice and warm in winter and isolates from windblasts on the bike beautifully. I have been in sub zero windchill over the California Grapevine with it. My hands were freezing through so much I had to stop at Gorman, but torso still bearable.

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
still quite white for a decade old white jacket, I imagine it would be more yellow, or maybe due to indoor lighting.

P5640blouson

One of the Regulars
Interesting question. The pigment was originally racing white (no off or cream tone whatsoever) and it basically stayed that way. I was always very fanatical at removing organic matter(Bugs) after every use. The pigment and finish is exceptional. The sailcloth lining and rayon in the sleeves are still near 100% and long wearing.

Edward

Bartender
Sorry folks, taken by phone could not rotate.

If you're running Windows, you can put the photos to your laptop, then right click, select 'edit', and it opens them in an application where you can rotate. (I think the standard MS photo viewer also lets you do this, from memory). Not usually an option if you're uploading straight from a phone, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran