Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lewis Leathers - Which size fits me better?

saculer

Familiar Face
Plot twist: They are both the same jacket. Two different guys trying it on. The second guy (outside the store) is too tall for the jacket.

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Also a sizing question here, never has a Lewis, but it was probably the first leather jacket I paid attention to when watching the 1979 Elton John Wembley Arena concert, he adorn a Lewis, which made me wanted to wear leather ever since. Anyhow, is Lewis suitable for the “American built”? Or the armhole & sleeves are going to be too tight? My suit size is 44”, Aero I wear 44”. What size should I get in any of their models?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Psant25

One Too Many
I ordered a dominator they had in stock at stronghold in LA. Was going to use as a fit jacket and order custom corsair. Just ended up returning for refund last week and ordered a langlitz. Size wise im a 40 inch chest. Usually wear a 42 suit. Ordered a stock 42. Pit to pit, shoulder, sleeve were great. Waist and length not. Stonghold has measurements online for the corsair. Used that for my order and was pretty close. Hope this helps.

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I ordered a dominator they had in stock at stronghold in LA. Was going to use as a fit jacket and order custom corsair. Just ended up returning for refund last week and ordered a langlitz. Size wise im a 40 inch chest. Usually wear a 42 suit. Ordered a stock 42. Pit to pit, shoulder, sleeve were great. Waist and length not. Stonghold has measurements online for the corsair. Used that for my order and was pretty close. Hope this helps.

Very very helpful!! How did the length & waist not fit?

Psant25

One Too Many
Very very helpful!! How did the length & waist not fit?

Was a little long and wide by maybe an inch each. For the sheepskin model i tried the lower side cinches did not look right cinched

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo