Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

List of Reproduction Vintage Clothing

drcube01

New in Town
Not really our era, but for completeness I thought I should mention Townsends. They're more 18th Century and Regency era, and all "living history" supplies, not just clothes (so barrels, axes, dishes, eyeglasses, etc). But if you want a cocked hat and breeches, that's the place to go.

Also, he's got a YouTube channel that's fantastic. Most of it is about 18th century cooking, but he does all kinds of stuff, from making quill pens, brewing beer and building log cabins. Anyone interested in history should check it out.

Edward

Bartender

Old Town do beautiful stuff, though they can get pricey fairly quickly if you're not careful, especially for OTR (last time I checked, a three-piece Harris tweed from them was headed north of GBP800, which seemed high to me for OTR; YMMV, of course). I have had my eye on the idea of one of theirf suits for a while, though I'd have to lose weight first as their waistbands top out below my present size.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Some Like It Holy, (strange name,) but good value and good quality. They do high waisted baggy trousers, but like most, you can't get twenty two inch bottoms, their's are eighteen inches. But their reproduction is second to none. My wife has an original 1920's/30's pattern that she has made a number of my trousers with. That pattern and the trousers made by Some Like It Holy are virtually the same. The only gripe I have is that there are no inserts for stiffeners on their spearpoint shirts, my missus put that right on the shirts that I have bought from them, but you don't want to hear that if you haven't got someone who can do the same. https://www.somelikeitholy.com/index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto